Todber Manor Fisherie Read more [...]
Manor Farm fishering is a 100 acre complex with a little something for everyone. Situated just outside Bedford with easy access to the M1 and A1. Manor Farm Fishing also has a large tackle shop onsite and its own caravan site with electric hook-up.
The complex has 5 lakes that hold good sized carp and are open to night fishing. Beck Lake, Booneys Lake, Damsel Lake, The Carp Lake and Winters Lake.
Becks lake is mainly a runs water with some Carp toping the scales at 30lb and plenty of high teens to mid 20’s. The lake also stocks, Pike, Roach, Tench and the dreaded Bream.
Booney’s Lake is the newest lake on the complex and although the lake it’s self is mature the fishing is still developing but does hold some Carp in the Low 30’s.
Damsel Lake is a 5 acre lake and the second of the runs waters at Manor Farm Fishing. It holds a high stock of carp from low teens to 25lb.
The Carp lake hold some good sized Carp in excess of 30lb and plenty of 20lb+. The water is made more difficult to fish as there can be a great deal of weed covering the bottom of the lake.
Winters lake is an other tough lake to fish due to weed but with a little effort and some trickery you could land the lake record of 40lb and 4oz. The lake only has 8 swims and as a result you can only fish this water for 24 hours.
- Barbless hooks only
- Maximum 2 rods
- Unhooking mat required on all lakes.
- Pike fishing is only permitted during the winter months between 1st October and 31st March on Becks and Booneys Lake.
- Live baiting is not permitted, however spinning and deadbaiting are permitted during the predator season.
- Drop shotting can be used for perch fishing all year.
- Keepnets can only be used during organised matches.
- Fishing from designated pegs only. Some pegs maybe closed at times for health and safety reasons
- No unauthorised vehicles around the lakes. Disabled blue badge holders only with prior permission. No cars including disabled around the Blunham Lake due to lack of access.
- Cars must only be parked in car parks.
- Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Under 18s can night fish when accompanied by an adult.
- Under 8s must be accompanied by a non-fishing adult or fish from the same swim as the accompanying adult. They must not wander off unsupervised.
- E A Rod Licence required.
- No open fires although barbeques are permitted but must be used sensibly.
- Alcohol is permitted on site, but must be used sensibly in order to ensure the safety of the fish and to avoid causing a general annoyance to other anglers.
- Strictly no guns.
- No wading or swimming in the lakes under any circumstances.
- We accept no responsibility for any damage or loss to equipment or vehicles which may occur whilst at Manor Farm.
- No dogs, even on leads. Sorry. Dogs on leads however are permitted for those people staying in the caravan park, but should remain within the caravan area or walked on leads to Biggleswade Common which is behind the Blunham / Booneys Lakes.
- No Litter, bins are provided in the car parks.
- Non fishing guests are permitted at the fishery at no extra charge but they must be respectful of the other anglers. Noisy parties and groups of people are not encouraged.
Manor Farm Fishing has many different pricing tariffs so please click here to ensure you have the correct information.