A1 Pits is another Fi Read more [...]
Mere Moore Fisheries is set just outside of Crewe near Crewe Hall. It is a small complex of 4 lakes with 1 specimen lake and is in short distance of the M6. and with Carp to around 26lb and a 24 hour session for £25 it’s worth a bash. Two match lakes with easy disabled access. One coarse / carp pleasure lake. One specimen lake with easy disabled access. Specimen Carp up and over 26lb with Golden Orfe up to 5lb and plenty of Silvers, Perch and Carp.
- All Anglers must hold a valid EA license
- Barbless hooks only
- Landing nets to be used at all times
- No keep nets. Excluding matches
- Unhooking mats to be used at all times for Carp
- Rods must not be left unattended
- No lead core or wire traces.
- No fixed leads
- Maximum 2 rods on Match lakes
- Maximum 3 rods on Specimen lake
- all un-used bait to be taken away or put in the bins provided
- No littering
- Hooks and rigs may be checked
- Handle all fish with care
- Please return fish to the water as quickly as possible
- Please keep noise to a minimum
- No surface baits
- Boilies and ground bait to be used in moderation
- No nuts of any description
- No blood worm or joker
- No night sacking of fish
- All non-fishing guests will be charged at £5 per 24 hour.
- £5 per day
- £10 per night
- £10 per day
- £15 per night
- £25 per 24 hours
All non-fishing guests will be charged at £5 per 24 hour.