Prior’s Carp Fisherie Read more [...]
Bluebell Lakes opened in 1994 and it has become one of the best big fish day ticket waters in the UK. With Carp to 50lb and a massive Stock of carp form 20-30lb. Set in Oundle, Peterborough and has 5 lakes, it is a perfect place to catch some big carp to over 50lb.
Kingfisher Lake holds some of the complexes largest fish and they continually remove smaller fish in the hope to one day only stock this lake with 30+ lb Carp.
Swan Lake again is another big fish water with Carp over 50lb and is quickly approaching the same stature as Kingfisher.
BlueBell Lake is the most popular lake on the complex and hold carp to 35lb+ and has plenty of features.
Sandmartin Lake was one of the under fished lakes with not many anglers taking up the challenge but with 30lb+ carp to be had it’s not to be overlooked The lake has some interesting features and depths and makes a good venue for the winter angler.
Mallard is over 20 acres of water and has in excess of 60 swims.
- Proof of I.D. may be required
- Barbless hooks only – No braided mainline – No keep sacks.
- No Maggots to be used on Kingfisher or Swan Lake
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or evict anglers or guest without prior notice.
- All anglers/partners/members must report to recption before going on to the complex.
- Drive to and park on your peg – after that strictly walking
- No vehicles to be moved after dusk.
- Park away from waters edge on the level ground.
- One partner to each paying angler.
- If you are expecting your partner later – Inform reception and tell your partner to park in the car park.
- Pike fishing only in Bluebell, Sandmartin and the river in thewinter only.
- All dogs must be kept with you on a lead and under control at all times.
- No livebaiting.
- No nuts, Chickpeas or Trout pellet.
- No heavy drinking.
- No generators
- Fishing only from pegs provided. All rods must be kept in your own peg.
- KINGFISHER AND SWAN LAKES
- Experienced carp anglers only, confident enough to handle fish ofup to 65lb.
- The minimum age for Kingfisher and Swan Lake is 16 years (fishing or as a guest). There is no exception to this rule.
- All anglers must have a large well padded unhooking mat, a heavy duty weight sling, minimum 42inch landing net and aminimum of 12lb line (not braid)
- Other rules may apply see reception for details