Todber Manor Fisherie Read more [...]
A1 Pits is another Fishery I wish I had time to visit more often. They have a great stock of Carp up to 40lb and they are spread evenly across the pits depending on weight. this gives a real choice of what you want to go for depending on skill level. With Pit 1 the smallest and Pit 6 the largest. There is something for everyone here.
This is a really well run water and you can even bring a caravan if you fancy a change from the bivvy and if you are feeling lazy you can park your car behind your swim if the grass isn’t wet.
The prices are cheap and £15 will bag you a 24 hour session with 3 rods.
- The use of permanently fixed leads or bent hooks are not allowed.
- Unhooking mats should always be used for any fish.
- Rods must not be left unattended.
- Minimum breaking strain of reel line is 12lb.
- No peanuts on any of the lakes, no tiger nuts to be spodded out on any lake, all particles must be prepared correctly under no circumstances should dry
particles be used .
- No fish to be taken away or introduced and no fish to be transferred to other waters on the complex, without permission of the owner.
- All litter, even the smallest items are to be taken home, and anyone found with litter near them will be held responsible for it and will be banned.
- Junior anglers on site under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- The use of bait boats is strictly prohibited at any time.
- Open fires are not permitted anywhere on the fishery. The use of barbeque equipment is. However it is your responsibility to ensure the ground is not burnt.
All embers and remnants of the barbeque must be removed from the fishery.
- All fishermen must hold an Environment Agency rod license, or two licences if three rods are being used and must obey the Environment Agency by-laws
including close season regulations (river only). Environment Agency Bailiffs are welcomed onto the complex on a regular basis.
- People enter the site for the purpose of fishing only, and are on the property at their own risk.
- Fish care, please ensure the return of all fish as soon as possible ensuring fish have suficiantly recovered before release, especially with Barbel during
warmer months when oxygen levels are low. Please see Barbel Society Handling Code
- The use of breakaway type sea fishing leads are banned.
- No braided mainline except spod and markers
- Shockleaders must be used when fishing at range
- Firearms/Guns – Shooting is strictly prohibited on the A1 Pits complex. At NO time, in NO situation, should anyone bring a firearm to the site.
Anyone found with a firearm of any description will be banned immediately!
- £10 Per Day
- £15 Per 24 Hours
- £30 Per 48 Hours
- £90 Per Week – 6 Days 7th Day Will Be Free
- Fourth Rod £5 Per Day
- Caravans £5 Per Day