BADEN HALL FISHERY &n Read more [...]
RH Fisheries (Monument Fishery) was created in 2002 and designed for the day ticket carp angler and is regarded as one of the best day ticket venues in the UK with 79 30lb+ carp.
The Complex has 2 lakes with 36 hour sessions available.
Monument 1 has 300+ carp within 8 acres of water. With 79 carp over 30lb It is one of the best places in the UK to catch you first 30lber and has a number of carp over the 40lb mark.
In 2012 Monument 2 was created and is a 10 acres lake with 2 double Swims and 14 singles with a lot of space between swims.
All sessions are 36 hours and are set days.
Thursday – Friday
Saturday – Sunday
March 1st until end November
£60 per 36 hour session
December 1st until end February
£40 per 36 hour session
- Anglers can only use our bait. This is for the welfare of our fish, and the fisheries. All Boilies and Particles etc must be supplied by RHF.
- Anglers may use there own hookbaits.
- No plastic baits.
- No zig rigs.
- Spombs can only be used with there new float attached.
- Anglers must take all litter home.
- Maggots and Worms can only be used from November 1st to the end of February.
- Barbed and micro barbed hooks are preferred.
- Minimum breaking strain line of 12lb.
- Anglers must set up their bivvies on the stoned swims only.
- Please keep to the stone paths when walking around the fishery.
- Please respect fellow anglers.
- 2 rod limit
- No peanuts
- No sacks or retaining slings are allowed.
- We supply landing nets, slings and unhooking mats
- No braided reel lines
- No bent hooks (the long shank nailers and 360 rigs are banned)
- No boats of any kind.
- Unfortunately we dont allow guests on site, or dogs.
- Anglers must have current rod licence and fish care kit.
- All plastic leaders are banned, lead core and tubing is fine
- Any anglers breaking these rules will be asked to leave without a refund.
Fish Care Rules.
- After carp are netted they must be given 5 minutes to recover in the landing net, before they are taken out of the water.
- Then the net must be broken down and the weigh sling put under the fish and lifted out in the weigh sling.
- The carp must be kept soaked with the water whilst in the cradle
- Photo’s, 4 only please then get the fish back.
- No self take photography.
- If you land what is clearly a big fish 30+ please call the fishery manager to help you 01952463141
- You must not try and unhook the fish in the water.
- Respect the fish at all times