Cromwell Lake is an 1 Read more [...]
Thorpe Lea Fishery is a stunning lake found close to the M25 and M3. The fishery has 60 swims and onsite shop, showers and secure parking.
The lake it’s self is 18 acres with 60 swims and was stocked in 2003 with 2,500 carp to 18lb. 27 of these fish have already hit the magical 30lb and 1 in 3 carp being 20lb+. Prior to 2007 the lake was only a day water but you can now fish the nights.
Adults = £12.00
Junior = £9.00
OAP’s = £9.00
24 hours = £24.00
- No advanced bookings all swims are first come first served.
- No bait boats
- No littering, you will be asked to leave if litter is found in or around your swim
- Only marked swims to be fished
- All fish must be returned to the water as soon as possible
- No sacks or keepnets
- No braided mainline
- No unattended rods
- Barbed hooks only
- No particals except Hemp, Corn, Maze and pellet
- All anglers must use a large unhooking mat and a landing net(minimum 36 inch)
- 2 rods only
Note: In order to keep our fish in top condition regular checks will be made to hooks, rigs and equipment being used, if you are unsure please ask the bailiff. Please make sure your landing net is a suitable size for the fish you wish to catch.